Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Montreal, QC, Le Plateau Mont Royal
Communication Skills: Must speak French fluently, as well as functional English
StarDust, also known as "The Bughunters", is a recognised leader in digital Quality Assurance, specialising in testing mobile apps and websites. In 2016, StarDust is launching its crowd-testing platform "We Are Testers" (www.we-are-testers.com).
We build this web platform to change the way we deliver QA services, empowering a huge community of professional freelancers. We are looking for an exceptional Lead Dev to join our close-knit and amazingly talented product team.
- + 4 years of work experience as a web developer (internships count)
- Knowledge : frontend, backend, architecture, hosting
- Stack : PHP / Symfony / Twig /JQuery / Bootstrap 3 /SQL /Git / Bitbucket
- Lean Management, Agile management, Product-oriented vision
- Leadership, Creative Autonomy and initiative
- Bilingual / French & English
After one year in which the technical developments has been implemented, your work will consist in organizing the internalization of these functions and ensuring the future evolution of these tools.
During this phase you’ll be required to:
- Audit and take ownership of the technical legacy
- Manage a team of 3 developers during the transition
- Progressively recruit an internal team
- Develop the work methodology with the production team (AGILE)
Thereafter, you’ll need to:
- Collaborate in the creation of the road map with the Product Managers: judge the feasibility of the features and push techno solutions.
- Define architectures, needs analysis, proposal of technical solutions, implementation of environments and management of releases (1 sprint = 1 release)
- Develop (execute or supervise) front, back, API, Plugin, DNS and Network
- Manage the team
- Strategic position in the company
- Convenient location close to various restaurants and stores
- Positive work environment with young and international spirit
- Full time position 39h / week
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Collective insurance
- Sports room in the same building
- Beer fridge opening up at 5pm on the last friday of the month